West Bengal centre of National Informatics Centre (NIC-West Bengal)Â has been instrumental in bringing ICT culture in West Bengal government. With a focus on building IT interfaces to facilitate citizen-friendly and transparent government, NIC has made significant contributions in improving service delivery by a number of departments.
A glimpse at the projects taken up by NIC West Bengal:
- IOSMS for employees under P&RD Dept.
- Online SC/ST/OBC Certificate Applications and Review
- IOSMS for Vocational teachers and instructors
- IOSMS for employees of ULBs
- Departmental portal for P&RD Dept.
- Land Records Management application â€“ â€˜eBhuchitraâ€™
- Service Record Monitoring System(SRMS)
- Service Record Information System(SRIS) for the Stenographers of West Bengal
- West Bengal Health For all Employees & Pensioners Cashless Medical Treatment Scheme, 2014
- Court Cases Monitoring System (ccms)
- Official website of LR Dept., GoWB – banglarbhumi.gov.in